Friday, February 6, 2009

When it Rains it Pours...

So it has been a couple weeks since I have posted so I thought that I should let you know what I have been up to. I am love being in my 3rd grade class. They all are super cute! They have such fun personalities and humor! They say some of the funniest and outrageous things ever! I love it so much! School is definitely keeping me super busy and on my toes!

Well last Friday I had to go to the er for a couple hours. We got there around 10:30 pm and were there till 1:30 am. What happened was I was trying get something open and out of a box with a pocket knife. I was doing good until the last zip tie thing when the pocket knife slipped and found my fingers. I hit my middle finger, ring finger, and pinky (but only a scratch on that one). My middle finger had a cut and it split my nail some of the way down. But a band aid could fix that one. Then my ring finger had a deep cut across the pad of my finger so I got five stitches. Yeah so that was fun! But it is looking pretty good now and almost completely healed now! I can get the stitches out Tuesday!

On top of cutting my finger I am sick! Luckily its nothing horrible but it still sucks! I have a sore throat and cough! But everything is going great! I am loving life!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ashley, you are such a sweet girl. I was excited to find your blog. Sounds like things are going good for you and a little crazy. Keep up that positive smile. Lisa Larson
my blog is larsonfamily-lisa.blogspot

Rhonda said...

What the heck! That sucks! I am sorry. I hope that your finger is doing better.

Jenae said...

It sounds like you have been busy!:) Sorry about your fingers, our kids are at the point of comparing who has had the most stitches. By the way, 3rd grade is my favorite and Sadie is in 3rd this year! I'm glad you are enjoying the classroom! Have a good week!