I celebrated by going to two classes, some craft shopping, and hanging out with my roomies! I got flowers, that cute cupcake, a case of Ibc root beer, and a beer mug from friends! From family I got money, a waffle maker, books, and a cute insect blanket for my classroom. And many wonderful birthday wishes!
Here is my beer mug with some Crush soda! Love it!
What I have been up to....
- Homework- Lots and lots of it
- Spending many hours in the library
- Hanging out with friends over spring break- went shopping, bowling with the brothers, and saw both Alice in Wonderland in 3D and Remember Me
- Visiting family over Easter, my family came up this year. It was great!
- Watch conference, loved it!
- More homework
- I am in charge of my education partnership's graduation present to our directors and past professors, so I have been busy getting everything in order for that
I am really excited for this weekend... Here is a movie quote clue for where I am going: -Where is the one place a man can step up and be a man? -Community College?! -NO! VEGAS!!!! From What Happens in Vegas (P.S. One of my favorites) Yep, I am going to Vegas! It is going to be a blast!
Currently I am teaching in a special ed preschool classroom, and ABSOLUTELY loving it! I have a morning and afternoon sessions with a total of 18 students are three and four years old! I enjoy reading stories with them, playing on the playground, and doing tons of crafts.
I recently got my student teaching placement. I will be teaching at Falcon Hill Elementary in a first grade class for eight weeks and an intermediate autism class for eight weeks. I am excited! I will also be teaching one more 8 week period in the spring. I will be walking this May 7, which is absolutely crazy to me!
This is for Arianna, here is a link for a lesson I co-taught in a technology class. We made videos on founding fathers. I am in the the George Washington video. Enjoy they are hilarious!!
So that is my life currently, I am busy busy but enjoying it all!