Saturday, January 2, 2010

More good times!

Here are some more fun times from the Fall 09 semester!


Halloween dance! I was a glow in the dark stick person, Alex was Princess Leia, Kristine was the Chiquta banana lady, and Christy was a bee! We had so much fun! Alex and I were in charge of the dance. It was a lot of hard work but it looked awesome!

Kristine's senior vocal recital! She did amazing!

Roomies!


Building 10 Thanksgiving dinner! Okay starting in the back is Alex, Liesel, Randon, Jerah, Kaci, Amy, Lindsey and boyfriend. Middle row Emily, Kelsey, Carissa, Michelle, and Sis Willardson. Front row Eli, Sean, Cliff, Me, Kristine, Sis Jones, and Melissa!


hanging out with the sisters after we fed them!

Santa aka Sis Willardson stopped by for a visit!

So cute! Kristine, me, Sis Jones, Sis Willardson, and Alex! Such a fun night!

We decided that we should go to the Grand Canyon one morning super early to see the sunrise. It was gorgeous! And freezing! here is Alex all bundled up!



Kristine and I super early!

We had our last girls date night! And we saw SANTA! Though he was a creeper!

Love these girls! We went to Charly's which is a restaurant in the old Weatherford hotel for Macho Nachos! They are the best thing ever and its a tradition to eat there to celebrate and for special days! We also walked around downtown for First Friday.

Alex and Christy

Alex and I

Kristine and I

Christy the goof and Kristine

Don't judge me!

We came down to do baptisms for the dead at the Mesa temple. We went and ate at Panda and Coldstones then went back to see the lights! We had so much fun just walking around looking at the lights and talking.
One night after it snowed we decided to go sledding! Well we didn't have sleds so we used trash bags! It was so much fun!

To get to the hill we had to climb a fence, I was stuck because of my snow gear and I was a little afraid to jump.

Kristine got really stuck! But we all got over the fence and had fun sledding!
It was a great semester! I did pretty well with my grades, which I am really happy about! 4 A's, 2 B's, C, and a pass! Not bad for having 19 credits! Only one more semester till student teaching! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great Job on your grades. Do you know where you'll get to student teach?

Ashley said...

I won't find out until February where I will be. I applied for schools in Mesa. So we will just see!