Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer Update!

So it is summer time and I both love and hate it! I love having more free time and being able to sleep in. I have gotten to see several of my friends who are still in the valley. And that has been a blast!! But I HATE the heat!

My family went on our family vacation a few weeks ago to a cabin in Greer, AZ. It was so much fun to be back in the trees and cool weather. We went for a whole week. We had tons of fun in the mountains relaxing! Also, I loved the thunderstorms we had!

Also, on Monday I had a double endoscopy procedure preformed. Which is when they stick a tube down your throat to look at your stomach and then a colonoscopy which looks at your large intestine. I was pretty scared to get that done but I got a sweet note and bear from one of my best friends, Arianna wishing me luck. The process was not fun at all! I was the youngest person there by like 40 years which was weird! But I did it. They took some biopsies to test and the results came back with nothing. So I still don't know what is making me sick. I have been doing pretty well but I still have days where I am sick.

So not much is going on in my life but still loving it! Just hanging out with my besties, going to the movies, and going swimming so I am not so white and thats about it! I am starting to get ready to go back to Flag to start the fall semester, which is exciting cause I miss the mountains and trees!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I am so glad they did not find anyting, but that is madning go have to go through all of that and still not have any answers. You are amazing and I so appreciate all you do to help me in Primary. Christopher and Rachel are moving to Flagstaff and going to NAU this fall so maybe you will see them on campus, that would be cool. Have a great week, love you girl.

curtis and jacque dana said...

ASHLEY! thanks so much for your phone call the other day, I loved getting to catch up again! I am so sorry I had no idea you weren't and having been feeling well lately. BUT, I am so glad you're ok(: Let me know how the rest of your summer goes! Love you girl!