Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Home for Christmas!

I am now home from NAU for just under a month! I am so excited and thankful! I left Friday morning at 8 (which is pretty early for me!) so I could make my hair appointment here in the valley! And I am so glad because it has been snowing ever since! There is so much snow right now! I am so glad that I am not driving in it! Also, I am done with finals! And I got into a program in the college of ed that I didn't think I was going to get into! WooHoo!! It is going to keep me really busy though! 19 credits! Its going to be a lot of work.

I am way excited that it is Christmas! It is my favorite time of the year! I have yet to make it to the Mesa temple to see the Christmas lights though. I am planning on going sometime this week! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Hey Ashley I didn't know you had a blog until Jacque showed it to me. Yeah I have one too. It appears that you are having way to much fun and that is perfect. I am so proud that you made it into that program cuz you were so worried, but I knew they would pick you, cuz your'e wonderful, and they need you. So congratulations on that. Come by and visit this break!!! Love you Tons,
Wendi

Jenae said...

What's up cute girl? I can't believe you are in your second year of collage! You look great and I love your blog. I would love to keep in touch via-blogging. I started ours a couple of months ago. jjgilesfamily.blogspot.com
So great to hear from you and know that you are doing well! Did you know that I got my degree in Spec. Education too? You will love it and even better that you are doing both!!:)
Jenae