Friday, January 2, 2009

The Dreaded New Year Resolutions!

All I have heard about the past two weeks is new years resolutions! So I came to the conclusion that I should probably make some goals for myself. It has taken me several days to decide on what I wanted to work on most this year. Some of my goals come from goals I made during the last semester that I want to continue to working on! Some things aren't that goaly! (Made it up! Sorry couldn't think of another word)

Here we go in no real order!
  • Read my scriptures each day
  • Be early to meetings, classes, and etc. I am going to try to be at least 10 minutes early to everything!
  • Do at least two acts of service each day
  • Be more grateful
  • Be kind and a friend to everyone!
  • Remember each day that I am a daughter of God
  • Be a member missionary! To share the joy the gospel brings into my life with others!

So yeah those are the things that i want to work on throughout the year! Nothing fancy but things that I think will make me a better person!

2 comments:

Anna M. Whitney said...

I like the member missionary resolution! Thats mine this year. Its scary, but why be scared to share something that can only bring happiness into our lives?

curtis and jacque dana said...

ASHLEY! You are amazing and have always been such an exapmle to me. AHH, I'm so lucky that even though we are so far away to still learn from you. I hope this semester has gotten off to a great start. I sure miss ya. thanks for always being someone I can look up to. Love you, by the way what a cute blog(: